We're back!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Rebel Meets Rebel - Rebel Meets Rebel












Rebel Meets Rebel - Rebel Meets Rebel (2006)
Tracklist:
1. Nothin' To Lose
2. Rebel Meets Rebel
3. Cowboys Do More Dope
4. Panfilo
5. Heart Worn Highway
6. One Nite Stands
7. Arizona Rivers
8. Get Outta My Life
9. Cherokee Cry
10. Time
11. No Compromise
12. N.Y.C Streets
DOWNLOAD!

Incase you dont know who this is mixed, pre-recorded (I believe) material from David Allan Coe, Dimebag Darrell, Vinnie Paul and Rex Brown. Enjoy and continue to support.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank ya so much, I wanna marry ya! cheers

8:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This kicks ass, Big Thanks

3:42 PM

 
Blogger Juan Pablo said...

This album is amazing and very well produced. Thanks!

8:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you man for add this album!!!

PanterA is one of my favourite bands...I'll see what Vinnie and Rex did with this guy Coe..I hope that thi s is something good :)

Great site, man.

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home